Sales Engineer - Morocco
location_on Ribbon Morocco
business_center · Full-time · Senior
Ribbon (formerly ECI Telecom) is looking for a talented and experienced Sales Engineer in Morocco to join an excellent growing Africa team working with cutting edge technologies.
- Understanding the needs of potential customers from the technological standpoint.
- Analyzing the ability to meet the needs of potential customers on the basis of products produced by the company and its business partners, and putting together price quotes and solution descriptions
- Presenting and selling the proposed technological solutions to the customer as part of the sales process with the assistance of the sales manager handling the deal
- Providing professional training and mentoring for partners
- Creating and retaining positive ongoing relationships with the customers / partners
- At least 5 years of experience in Telecommunications Industry
- Good understanding of the Telecommunications industry, market and products
- Experience in designing carrier-grade communication networks
- Design experience of IP/MPLS Packet Networks (Layer3)
- CCDP / CCNP / CCIE Certifications or equivalents - Advantage
- Design experience of ROADM based DWDM networks – Advantage.
- Work experience with one of the following vendors: Ciena, Infinera, ADVA, Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, Huawei, ZTE or major system Integrator – Advantage
- Customer - facing experience
- Excellent presentation skills, presenting to all levels, including executives (CXO).
- French: Mother tongue level – required
- English: High proficiency, verbal and written – required