Sales Director for Iberia Region (Spain and Portugal)
ECI is looking for a Sales Director for Iberia region; the role entails management of complex sales of ECI solutions to increase company’s sales in the segments where ECI is operating in.
The Sales Director will work with the Sales and Customer facing teams and will collaborate with the headquarter teams to allow smooth sales and operations for the customers. This position reports directly to Head of Sales South Europe region.
This is a full time position in a home office structure.
- Build long term, effective relationship with existing and prospective accounts
- Sell ECI product lines at all levels within the customer organizations
- Create and implement a business plan for the different segments in the territory
- Cooperate with ECI’s existing local channels/partners promoting ECI solutions in Spain, Portugal, and recruit new channels/parents as required
- Prepare proposals to meet end-customer or partner’s needs and requirements including all technical details with the support of Pre-Sales Engineer and project management
- Identify and utilize communication channels to target end user organizations and decision makers
- Collaborate with the territory sales and technical teams and work closely with the HQ’s teams
- Manage and lead the bid process when responding to tenders in full cooperation with the HQ entities (sales engineering, project management, legal, finance, PLM, LOB, marketing and business operations and more)
- Work with all available tools (CRM) to manage the sales funnel
- At least 5 years of experience in the Telecommunications’ Industry in Iberia region
- Proven record of accomplishment of sales to such customers or partners and closing deals in Iberia region
- Vast experience in responding to tenders, RFX and negotiating complex deals
- Proven relevant personal relations with decision makers at the major customers and partners
- Proved existing relations with the key target customers in the region
- Good understanding of the Telecommunications industry, market and product
- Ability to articulate value propositions and perform benefits-selling up to C-level decision makers
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate work with internal departments and external customers at all levels, business partners and industry leaders
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, negotiating, decision making, leadership, administration and strategic account planning skills
- Self-starter with high motivation to achieve goals without supervision
- Good presentation and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- MBA degree – an advantage
- Must be willing and able to travel at least 30% of the time
- Spanish as mother tong
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills is a must
***Please send CV in English only!