Ribbon - ECI is looking for a talented Sales Engineer. The Sales Engineer should promote ECI IP/MPLS, Packet and Software solution to Service Providers and Datacenters. The Sales Engineer will report to Sales Engineering Manager.
***Location shall be Mumbai or Gurgaon.
- Responsible to position and drive the implementation of ECI Telecom solutions within the Mobile/IP market Articulate ECI unique business value in the Mobile Backhaul with IP space from the service provider's perspective.
- Lead pre-sales (and assist post-sales when required) activity in the design, build and delivery of networks for specified architectures. Be considered a subject matter expert and utilize expertise in positioning solutions and products
- Need Excellent understanding on Routing Protocols & MPLS: IPv4/IPv6, RIP-v1/v2, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, RSVP, LDP(FRR), QOS, Multicast-LU, BGP-LS/PCEP, Segment-Routing
- Understanding Services: L2, L3-VPN & EVPN
- Position new products, strategy and vision for ECI Telecom Interfaces with Marketing, Commercial and Product Management for business case development. Perform analysis of network plans developed by the customer (or ECI SE) and provide recommendations on viability, implementation strategies, and other options as applicable
- Provide regional Pre-Sales support for ECI Telecom IP/MPLS product lines
- Develop value propositions and solutions based on ECI as well as third party products and services to meet customers’ requirements
- Develop and identify business opportunities in IP/MPLS applications in the Service Provider space
- Provide and present high quality RFI/RFP/RFQ to support business success
- Assist on training and transfer of technical knowledge to customer/ECI team
- Lead High / Low Level Design activities with customer
- Contribute go-to-market plan for product lines
- Degree in Engineering Electrical /Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Must have experience in serving local Service Provider industry
- Juniper/Cisco Certification and experience are preferred
- Must have recent working knowledge in Mobile/IP MPLS network solutions, trends, and technologies
- RFX cycles or with pre-sales experience with private operators working with a vendor engaging environment
- Must have good communication and presentation skills, fluent in English and ability to work independently
- Minimum 15 years of technical sales/design experience in the Mobile/IP network industry