SW Embedded Developer
ECI is looking for a creative SW engineer to join our experienced team working on the company's flagship products. The team is responsible for designing and developing a variety of exciting and cutting-edge projects. These products are successfully being deployed in a number of Tier-1 service providers across the world. The current efforts of our group are focused on enhancing the software stack to make it 5G-ready.
- Design and develop C++ software that will run in a highly-distributed, fault-tolerant, multithreaded embedded environment.
- Collaborate intensively with SW teams abroad
- Responsible for the end-to-end development process (from design to delivery)
- Become an expert in networking and L1/L2 protocols
- Be part of discovery teams to define innovative solutions.
- Experience in SW development in Linux based environments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C++ and Object Oriented programing.
- Good understanding of multithreading and concurrency
- Excellent learning ability and integration in existing projects
- An Ability to own issues and drive them to conclusion working with various stakeholders across the organization.
- Good debugging skills
- Networking experience - Advantage
- Developing in a large-scale projects environments – Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science