Optical Network Engineer
ECI is looking for a professional and creative Optical Network Engineer to join our HW Design Group which is responsible for the development of all of our new HW platforms, boards, and modules. We develop state of the art networking platforms and solutions, using the leading-edge technologies.
To lead high-end optical design and performance testing. Require understanding in fiber optics technologies, optical transceivers and laser modulation techniques, optical components and amplifiers for optical fiber communication. Job includes developing, testing, simulating, analyzing, and conclusion drawing.
- B.Sc in Electronic engineering – mandatory
- Knowledge in optical communication – mandatory
- Experience above 5 years in board design – mandatory
- Experience above 5 years in lab work – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following topics is an advantage: Design/simulation with Matlab/C tools/python/VPI/SDH/SONET/OTN/DWDM transport technologies
- Experience in FPGA design
- Thorough and meticulous work, getting into the details
- Quick learner and ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Good interpersonal relations