L3/IP-MPLS Regression Testing Engineer
ECI is looking for a L3/IP-MPLS Regression Testing Engineer to join our V&V group in Mumbai.
Hands on testing & create end-to end test planning of ECI’s packet transport NPT product family. Work closely with geographically separated software and hardware teams to develop functional as well as scaling tests for high-performance, secure networking products.
- Responsible for executing automation regression tests based on IP-MPLS
- Conducting the failure analysis, Debugging and isolating the failures in a crystal clear manner
- Reporting the bugs to the relevant development team
- Co-ordinating with multiple development teams to follow-up on the issues
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics or Electronics and telecommunication
- 5+ years of Experience in working with Telecom /DATACOM product based companies
- In depth knowledge of Routing Protocols: RIP, IS -IS, OSPF, BGP, IPV4, and IPV6
- Understanding of advanced and emerging technologies like MPLS, L3-VPN, Traffic Engineering, QoS and Multicasting
- In-depth knowledge of Layer 2 protocols like VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, LACP,802.1p, 802.1ag, QOS
- Knowledge on Multicasting protocols like IGMP, PIM with Hands on experience on MPLS (MPLS-IP/MPLS-TP)
- Experience in configuration and setup of various switches with Data analyzers like IXIA, Agilent, and Spirent test center
- Experience of executing automation regression tests, experience in isolating and debugging test script failures