IP Product Manager
Ribbon (formerly ECI) is looking for an IP Product Manager to join our product management team in Petah Tikva, Israel.
In this role you will report to the IP Transport Access Product Management team manager and will work across functional teams to create and execute our vision for the company’s IP transport solutions, routinely collaborating with and influencing colleagues in Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
This position offers a unique opportunity to lead the strategy, innovation, and evolution of our next-generation product line and related solutions.
- Responsible for Product Management of IP Transport Solutions and Applications
- Serve as a knowledge center in the company for advanced IP solutions
- Lead the definition of the company’s strategy for IP solutions
- Product life cycle management - Preparing and managing the roadmap of the product line
- Generate MRD, pricing strategy, and marketing material
- Work closely with R&D and Sales to achieve the product goals
- Customer interaction for a product inputs and pre/post-sales support
- Participate in pre-sales activities: product strategy relevant RFx responses, solution presentations, demonstrations
- Manage requirements formalization and match them to use cases
- Follow-up on pilots and PoCs to collect feedback and results to create new pre-sales case studies and success stories
- Track competitors’ analysis within the area of responsibility
- Generate product documentation including datasheets and application notes
- BSC in Electrical Engineering/Computer science
- MBA or equivalent a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a technical or marketing position in networking/telecommunications (System Eng. / PLM) - Must
- Excellent knowledge in IP networking technologies such as IP/MPLS, L2/L3 VPN, Ethernet.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate system design trade-offs as they pertain to scalability, performance, cost, functionality.
- Strong presentation skills - oral and written
- Team player
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time