Customer Services Engineer
ECI is looking for a Customer Service Engineer to join our Global Service Center group
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems including Lab simulation analyzing test equipment results, sniffers, etc.
- Provide onsite troubleshooting at customer sites when required.
- Perform field activities such as Upgrades, Network expansion, Installation, Site Survey, NOC operation, OJT, Site and Network commissioning.
- Participate in a complete phase of product introduction, implementation, trials and proof of concepts
- Executing professional training to customers
- Perform software verification when needed
- 3 years of experience in telecommunication protocols.
- Knowledge & experience in SDH, DWDM, OTN– Mandatory
- Knowledge & experience in Unix/Linux operating systems – Mandatory
- Knowledge & experience with Ethernet protocols, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN protocols, Switching and Routing protocols – Mandatory
- Travel abroad up to 30% with possible intervals of 3-4 weeks
- Fluent English (Read & Write) – Mandatory
- Degree in Electronics Engineering / Practical Engineering – Advantage
- Knowledge of ECI products - Advantage