ECI is looking for A Sales Manager to join our Sales & Marketing division.The position includes Perform sales process for company products to increase company sales to new and existing customers in the SP sectors while meeting profitability goals.
- Penetrate and develop new business in DACH region with Tier 1, 2 Service Providers and city carriers as well as government projects.
- Develop strategy around sweet spots and increase business potential.
- knowledge about market, customers, competition and players.
- Lead process from identifying opportunity to qualified lead and execution, working and supporting CRM tools.
- Build effective relationships with existing and prospective accounts and sell at all levels within Customer organization.
- Develop and maintain working level as well as C-level relationships with all accounts within your territory.
- Prepare proposals to meet client needs and requirements including all technical details with the support of Sales Engineers.
- Conduct commercial negotiations with client up to contract signing, whilst maintaining deal profitability.
- Strong skills in team work: Involving product house in HQ, Leading sales engineers and Involve and transfer successful projects to post sales organization- keeping responsibility.
- At least 5 years of experience in Telecommunications Industry
- Deep knowledge and experience in selling to Tier 1/Tier 2 traditional SP, Mobile operators, Cable companies/MSO’s- Must
- Excellent relationship with customers and partners (telecom companies, carriers, Mobile operators, Cable companies )
- Good understanding of the Telecommunications industry, market and product
- Proven WDM experience with provable success in selling to SP of the region
- Ethernet / IP knowledge
- proven Relationship with service companies, channels, consultancies that are working with the relevant customer segment
- Demonstrated achievement of developing existing accounts and closing new accounts business.
- Ability to create accurate sales forecasts and budgets
- C-level Sales Experience
- Ability to articulate value propositions and perform benefits-selling up to C-level decision makers
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate work with internal departments and external customers at all levels, business partners and industry leaders
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, negotiating, decision making, leadership, administration and strategic account planning skills
Personal Attributes and Key Competencies:
- Either commercial career path ( study or education in business management) or Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Fluent English – A must
- Fluent German– A must
- High self-motivation to achieve goals without supervision and able to work remotely
- Resourceful; strong problem resolution skilils
- Good presentation and written communication skills
- High level of inter-personal skill in developing relationship with customer
Must be willing and able to travel within the region according to business demand