ECI is looking for Sales Engineer to join our global sales & marketing.
- Understanding the needs of potential customers from the technological standpoint
- Analyzing the ability to meet the needs of potential customers on the basis of products produced by the company and its business partners, and putting together price quotes and solution descriptions
- Presenting and selling the proposed technological solutions to the customer as part of the sales process with the assistance of the sales manager handling the deal
- Providing professional training and mentoring for partners
- Creating and retaining positive ongoing relationships with the customers / partners
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering / Practical Engineering
- 3 years or more of Sales Engineering experience while working for one of the main optical and or data networking telecommunication vendors
- Deep knowledge and understanding in data networking: Layer 2 services, MPLS-TP, IP-MPLS
- Data certifications – advantage (e.g. Cisco / Juniper / equivalent certifications)
- Experience in optical networks design, including meshed networks with multi degree ROADM sites
- Sales orientation
- Customer orientation
- Fluent English and Italian – Mandatory
Main Interfaces in/outside ECI:
Internal: Sales Managers, Product Managers, and Project Managers. External: Customers and prospects (mainly network planning and network operation engineers,
Business partners e.g. Channels, System Integrators).
Additional mandatory requirements:
Business travels and stays abroad at an average of around 33% of the time (7 working days per month).