DevOps Infrastructure Team Leader
ECI is looking for a DevOps Infrastructure Team Leader to join our IT group
- Managing scale up DevOps product infrastructure team
- Responsibility of improving company’s products delivery process using and choosing new technologies
- Responsibility of automating installations, CI/CD process, developing deployment tools on-premises and on-cloud
- 5 years experience High level skills in Linux administration and networking (min)
- Proven experience with Docker and Microservices Architecture, Shell scripting
- Knowledge and proven experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as:
Jenkins, Chef, Puppet ,Ansible, and/or equivalent.
- Experience with applications products delivery for customers
- Experience with Cloud Technology (such as Amazon, Azure)
- knowledge and experience in virtualization environments (KVM, VMWare) – Advantage
- Experience with leading a team of system/DevOps engineers.